Friday, January 28, 2011

A Walk in the Park

    Today I was reminded of a very special walk in the park.
I was in a tizzy.  You see I felt I was going in circles.
The days were rolling by & the nights dragging.
So I sat on a bench at the waters edge and began to ponder.
I found myself in a day dream. I saw myself as a caterpillar.
Crawling around on my belly.  Not really going any where but moving none the less.
Being a caterpillar was not a problem, That I didn't mind.  It was the crawling around going nowhere.
I found that, in this state I just wandered and existed.  Being, but not doing.
It made me feel as though I had no purpose, as though things were just passing by.
Yet I had a stirring, a calling of sorts.  Couldn't quite put it together, yet the stir moved within.
It tickled my mind.  I began to search and seek what and where to go.
I found a tree.  Began to climb.  It was a task and caused bumps and bruises.
However, I was compelled. I couldn't stop the pull and did not want to.
So climb I did up that tree and there I found the place of Peace like I've never known. 
A place where the mind was the focus and the Spirit of man was the place of reckoning.
I wrapped myself in this new strength.  It fit like a cocoon, weaving itself around me.
Mind.  Body.  Soul.  Spirit. 
I was enamored.  A strange new thing was taking place and it felt good.
It was hard to adjust to the new mindset and yet my soul longed for the change.
I stayed in this condition for a long time, seeking, striving, morphing into my true self.
You see I had no Idea what was transpiring, only that it was intriguing and beguiling.
I  received this as a strange and wonderful experience.
Something deep within pressed upon me.   I began to push my way through this chrysalis.
Compelled to push ever out and into that new something I could not quite understand.
Push I did, with ALL the courage and Might I could muster.
Facing all the old behaviors and thoughts , realizing they did not fit me anymore.
I had changed , formed into the True self and the reality struck deep.
You see as I pushed I worked all that Wisdom & Word & Teaching through every cell in my being.
As I emerged I found I was no longer a caterpillar....I had drastically changed.
There I sat, ready to take flight.  For I had become my TRUE self....A BEAUTIFUL Butterfly.
Now able and willing to soar and be free....for I had granted myself permission to be.
Just be, a new creation and in doing so, to be free.
The mind is a mighty tool of powerful influence and ability.
When filled with positive fullness of word and principle utter change forms .
I have had the wonderful experience of transforming into my true self.
I invite you to take the journey and find that within--- you too, can fly.
Use Words of Wisdom & Truth and allow the Beauty of your True self to be set free.

  

15 Comments:

At January 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Training for online marketing said...

What a beautiful story it has been the same for so many of us who found this location..
Change your location change your life...

Glad you are here Fran!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Anonymous Michele Anderson said...

I am so fortunate that you are now a beautiful butterfly, Fran, as your flight and the flutter of your wings has shed a bright light on my 'being' that is helping to show me where to fly... now. When I found the Million Mind March I found the butterflies I'd always wanted to fly with in one place, at a time when I was truly alone... We flutter to lift up others and in the lifting of others I am sure I will find my direction again. Thank you for a lovely story I can also share with others.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Lori Robertson said...

Absolutely beautiful Fran, great story to start you first blog post with. Can't wait to see what you have on here next. You are evolving and it is wonderful to see.

Lori

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Dee Gabinet said...

Absolutely stunning, Fran! You most definitely have a GIFT to share with 10,000 people. Your story will nudge others to seek the butterfly within themselves...and to find the strength to FLY. I look forward to more of the same. Thank you for being here and being YOU.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Roland Leveille said...

Beautiful story you share here Fran! You have such a way with words. I like the way you express what is in your heart. You truly have a gift. I'm looking forward to your next post.

That son of yours should be writing also because here shares the gift with his mother.

-Roland

 
At January 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger JoAnn Donahue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger JoAnn Donahue said...

Fran,
Beauty is truth and truth is beauty. YOUR story is beautiful.

Peace,
JoAnn

p.s and by the way,
I tried to change from a google sign in to a wordpress sign in
and screwed it up.. Sorry about that.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fran,
You have such a beautiful way with words. I'm excited to see how you have blossomed. I love hanging out with all of the butterflies.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Anonymous Rose Mis said...

Fran ... I totally LOVE what you have written here! The journey is an amazing one. The infinite process is never ending; we finish only to realize that we have already started afresh!! Fly FREE ... soar to new heights most beautiful Butterfly :-)

 
At January 30, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Anonymous Paul and Linda said...

Fran...wonderful piece...wonderful. First thing I was drawn to this morning was hearing your words expressed so clearly. You are a beautiful butterfly and I know your words will sing with so many caterpillars out there looking for their purpose. You have such a way with your words, it is a beautiful thing to hear and now read. Keep them coming and share your wisdom with the world. We are so blessed to have met you. Thank you thank you thank you for your beautiful message.
Linda Gaume

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Edward said...

Hey Fran,

Want an amazing story. Thanks for sharing. Your writing is amazing. I must add that to my list of your blessings and talents. Looking forward to seeing more of your written WORD!

Make it a great day!
God Bless,
The GREAT Edward!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Franco Gonzalez said...

Powerful journeys. You make us feel good about our own journeys by allowing us to flow with you through yours Fran - powerful insight! Love the way you roll! Big Smiles! Will wait for more wisdom that you share on your blog...

Franco

 
At January 30, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous Cathie Heath said...

Beautiful, Fran. Amazing story!!

And amazing how every day words can be woven together into such a beautiful, inspiring piece. Brilliant!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Diane Hochman said...

I'm doing a little happy dance over here Fran.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger melwhite said...

i think I am now understanding why they lovingly call you Mother Fran. You have the gift of making people feel loved and accepted with your pearls of wisdom. What a beautiful piece of writing! You truly are gifted and I am eagerly antiicipating more.

 

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by. I look forward to your next visit.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home